[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Status Report 9 - 22 Jul - Garlic

xiangquan xiao xiaoxiangquan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:38:51 CEST 2011

1) This Week
- Show up the Language Selection button in the User Preference's System
page, but with
some known switch failure bugs. see the Issues section for detail
- Update the wiki's Notes for Translators section to help the translation
program running at
the Google Code. It has seven branches now and people there are thinking
moving the
program to launchpad.

2) Next Week
- Try to solve the langauge switch failure
- Start testing on more languages and platforms

3) Issues
- A setlocale("en_US") will be failed if I ever switch to zh_CN. The ui
language will still be
Chinese. Now I just skip the setlocale if I find it's using English, so as
to run the original
blender which speaks in English.
Maybe this is a problem caused by my Linux( a Chinese local
distributiononly support
Chinese and English ). I'm installing the newly released Ubuntu 10.04.3 to
test multi-language.

Regards.