[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #7 - 3D Audio

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 23:46:15 CEST 2011

1) what you did this week

* Documented everything I've done so far started designing the 3D
software device, you can see the results in the wiki [1].

* Posted in my blog [2] and on blender artists [3] to get feedback for
the changes done so far.

* Merged pepper into salad. As the changes haven't been merged for quite
a long time and merging with svn even with mergeinfo is a real pain in
the ass, this whole process took more than 2 and a half hour and the
help from Sergey Sharybin, a big thank to him at this point.

* Talked to Aligorith about the animation issues. I begged him to write
a function that creates a buffer of "baked" animation data. There's
still no full solution for the problem though.

2) what you will do next week

* Start the implementation of the software 3D device.

* Respond to the comments I get about the current status.

3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on

-