[Soc-2011-dev] dan_w weekly progress report 6 01/07/2011

Dan Walters dan683 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:27:51 CEST 2011

Dear all,

1) what you did this week

made incremental commits

fixed infinite loop bug for certain spline condition

intersection searching

commited basic ui elements for retopo tools

added basic hook and new file to contain tools

vertex insertion code for point of intersection

gpencil to bmesh tool now generates bmesh format vertexes and edges
from gpencil splines but needs vertex culling and faces

2) what you will do next week

vertex welding

vertex culling

study existing extrude / extend functions

extend edge tool

3) any problems that will require extra attention

I have lost a couple of days to being ill but am fine now. I also have
3 in a row 12 hr days at uni next week, but they are my last days of
lectures this summer. Otherwise i am feeling positive and feel that
every week i am working faster than the previous. An honest evaluation
is that I am probably a week behind but I am getting faster and more
used to blender code, so i don't think this is an issue. As a final
note, it is important to stay focused on contributing complete and
polished tools. This is going to need a big push.

Best wishes,

Dan