[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Progress Report # 6 (from 6/24 to 7/01 )

Sukhitha Jayathilake pr.jayathilake at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 05:24:40 CEST 2011

Hi all!
My project is improving COLLADA Animation support

*== What I did this week ==*

--  Continued work on armature import system improvements. Set the
orientation attributes of the imported armatures.
    But Accuracy is somewhat lost. Majority of the week was spent on
experimenting algorithms to come up with a better solution.

--  Began work on Light parameter animations. First Focused on "color"
attribute. Set SID Addressing Elements. Modified the
    Export System to Identify fcurves of the color attribute. The export
part was finished. Also Worked on color animation import.
    To be tested when writing this mail. Will test and commit the import
part soon.

-- Fixed Bugs assigned to me related to the project.

More detailed log is maintained here : *
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Phabtar/Full_COLLADA_Animation_Support_for_Blender/Diary_and_Notes
*

== *Plans for next week* ==

-- Fix issues with skinned armature Transformations. More Bug FIxes. And as
many new parameter animations as I can.

== Issues ==
Armature Im/export. Still Problematic.

Cheers!