[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #6 - 3D Audio

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 21:28:02 CEST 2011

1) what you did this week

Exams.

2) what you will do next week

Last exam on Tuesday, then I'll document everything I've done so far.
Afterwards I'll design the 3D software device including a proper
documentation of that process in the wiki or somewhere else and as soon
as it's finished I'll start implementing it.

3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on

There's still no solution for the animation system problem and I start
fearing that this will be a show stopper for the whole project.