[Soc-2011-dev] GSoC: 15 students passed, congrats :)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Aug 30 19:27:31 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Congrats everyone - students & mentors - with an awesome and
successful GSoC project!
I still have to find time in my busy schedule to collect all reports
and make a nice overview at our code blog.

Everyone at blender.org of course hopes you will stick around too! You
know how to find us,  IRC or bf-committers list is the way to go!

Apart from that, we'd like to get info which branches/projects would
be ready for official reviews for a release. For the 2.60 version, the
deadline for proposing review is this week though... otherwise we'll
wait for 2.61 (2nd half december I think). We'll keep releasing bi-
monthly.

Let me know asap?

Regards,

-Ton-