[Soc-2011-dev] Final Report - libmv Tracker
matthias.fauconneau at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 11:12:26 CEST 2011
I wrote a summary of my complete GSoC for those who don't have time to
read the whole weekly progress log:
* Week 1-3: Debug and improve API, Create Qt Tracker Test Platform UI.
* Week 4: 3D reconstruction UI support.
* Week 5: 3D reconstruction API and documentation.
* Week 6: Vacation. Keir Mierle finished 3D reconstruction algorithms.
* Week 7: Qt OpenCV Checkerboard Calibration Tool.
* Week 8: Improve Tracker and Calibration UIs, Help Blender
integration, Add feature detection.
* Week 9: Improve UIs and detection, Optimize KLT tracker.
* Week 10: Lens distortion API, Image distortion, Unit testing.
* Week 11: Implement Cubic B-Spline Interpolation, Research on tracking methods.
* Week 12: Implement SAD Tracker, Synchronize with Tomato, Algebraic
Lens Distortion Estimation.
* Week 13: Finish distortion estimation API and UI, SAD detector,
Implement Affine Tracking, Add Laplace filter.
More information at
Code and documentation is in Tomato SVN repository.
Sergey and Sebastian will do more videos.
I'm on vacation for the next 3 weeks, but I'll try to check my mails
More information about the Soc-2011-dev