[Soc-2011-dev] Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Progress Report #13 : August 20, 2011
shuvro05 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 04:31:36 CEST 2011
Work done this week:
- Code clean up.
- Removed the problem of live unwrap option by adding a custom UV layer for
stretch calculation at the beginning of the autoseam operator and removing
it before calling the actual unwrap function.
- Execute seam generation functions only when the parameters related to them
are changed in the UI. Otherwise avoid this calculation and only execute the
function related to unwrapping.
- Gave binary builds in Graphicall. Binary for both Mac and Windows are
given. The link of the windows build is http://graphicall.org/545
and the link of the mac build is http://graphicall.org/525
- Prepared the final demonstration video and uploaded it on youtube. This is
the link of the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpdxnkvJmv8
Future plan with this project:
- Solving the bugs reported by the users.
- Try to make it more efficient and implement more features.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Soc-2011-dev