[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #13 - 15th-21th August

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:30:11 CEST 2011

Hi, Blender and libmv Communities!

I'm still working on camera tracking integration project
(soc-2011-tomato branch). I think no large commit would be done this
evening, so here's some small progress for this week
> 1) what you did this week
(big changes only)

- Fixes for existing code.
- Added Mode to Clip Editor.
- Hide all tools/properties which doesn't make sense in current mode.
- Code clean-up.
- Split selected and active tracks. Now track can be active but not
selected.
- Use image from nearest track's keyframe as reference for tracking.
- Use new Detector from libmv.
- Auto-disable marker in mid-shot.
- Changed behavior of alternate transformation/marker sliding.
- Use new SAD (actually it's HAPPY) tracker from libmv implemented by
Matthias.
- Almost finished integration of affine tracker for SAD tracker.
- Some wiki work was made.
> 2) what you will do next week
Hard pencil down is next week. So, will be making evaluation and so..
> 3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on your proposed schedule
Can't name something here.

Project homepage: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Nazg-gul/GSoC-2011

More info here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Nazg-gul/GSoC-2011/WeeklyProgress#Week_13:_15th-21th_August

Videos: things were rapidly changing last week that's why there was no
video for previous week. Now pencil down happened, so i'll record
screencast for you tomorrow. Sebastian Kënig will record new tutorial.

SVN repo:
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/branches/soc-2011-tomato/

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin