[Soc-2011-dev] week 12 UV tools onion branch

Αντώνης Ρυακιωτάκης kalast at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 02:34:11 CEST 2011

What you did this week
====================
Things did not go as fast as I wished with smooth brushes, though I do have
some results
So:
-implemented pinch/inflate brush for UVs
-implemented connectivity data for UV's initialization
-little change to speed update painting a bit faster in the uv editor
laplacian smoothing brushes are worked on right now and may be finished by
the end of the day.

Next Week:
I hope to be done with UV smooth brush this weekend + monday maybe(This will
include, hopefully, the relevant GUI to select tool, an option to isolate
brush to island under brush on first stroke). Then I think it is good time
to wrap up some leftovers and bugs: smart stitch redo, mark seam in uv
editor, which is almost finished but behavior is to be decided still, tiling
for high resolution images, a bug with brush not showing in uv editor when
image painting is enabled and disabled together with uv smoothing...I have
to review my page to see if I have anything left forgotten.

Problems