[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report (GE API)

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Sat May 29 00:28:38 CEST 2010


This week I started with porting yo frankie! to the current 2.5 Python 
API and did the very basic fixes to get the testlevel working to some point.

Moreover I wasted time looking into bugs, Dalai fixed already in trunk, 
because I used the not-up-to-date branch. Not going to make this mistake 
again. :)

Next I will try to make a list of remaining bugs in the testlevel that 
are not as easy to fix and then try to tackle those within the limited 
time I have at the moment. Can't wait for July when I'll spend more than 
full time on the project. :)


More information about the Soc-2010-dev mailing list