[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report
rohith291991 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:24:42 CEST 2010
1) Edited relevant files to make a dummy modifier called "Quadrangulate".
2) Checked out the CoMiSo module which is used to solve mixed integer
3) Decided to make my own mixed integer solver, basing it off CoMiSo.
4) Planned on using Eigen2 for this as it already exists in the blender
5) Studied the code and documentation of Eigen2 and acquired thorough
understanding of its working.
6) Implemented a simple sparse cholesky solver using Eigen2. Also made some
empty functions to be filled later.
1) Hopefully complete the Mixed Integer solver module. This includes Gauss
Seidel, Conjugate Gradient and Cholesky modules.
2) Integrate above module into the above dummy "Quadrangulate" modifier.
So far no issues. Speed has been OK but will pick up next week onwards,
since I don't have to read too much documentation.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Soc-2010-dev