[Soc-2010-dev] Welcome to the first day of SoC :) and Friday Reports

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:37:59 CEST 2010

Hi all,

SoC has officially started.

Just a reminder that every Friday we will expect a 'Friday status
report', to help us to ensure that you are on track, that all is well
and if not to try to work through any problems you might have.

I'll send a reminder Friday, just something to keep in mind.

Your report should describe

a) What you did in the previous week;
b) What you plan to do in the following week;
c) Describe any issues you are having that may require extra attention;
d) Let us know whether you feel that you are on schedule, ahead of
schedule, or behind schedule. If you are behind schedule, please let
us know what we can do together to get things back on track.

Remember to 'commit early and commit often'.

LetterRip