[Soc-2010-dev] congratulations and intro

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 19:42:29 CEST 2010

Alright, all branches have been created and user rights are set up properly for commits.

Branches url are like this: https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/branches/soc-2010-username

Someone should eventually post our "svn etiquette" to this least. In the mean time, if there's any commits that you want to do, please discuss with your mentors first.

thanks,
Martin