[Soc-2010-dev] Going Out of Town

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 20:26:25 CEST 2010

As I said in my last weekly status report, I would write an individual email
about going out of town.  Because we were all sick during the end of last
week and the first part of this week, we're running a bit behind.  We'll now
either make it out very late tonight, or tomorrow morning.  I'll be back by
July 11, with a slight chance of being back on the 5th instead.

I will keep working on the project, and keeping up with email etc.  But I
will be spending less time on IRC for this next week.

Thank you, if you have any questions or concerns, fell free to ask me
directly, or if appropriate, on the list.

~Leif Andersen