[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report (GE API)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 20:00:38 CEST 2010

Hi Jörg,

I have a question regard your last commit (rev. 105).
(changes on level scripts)

Did you use any script to automate the process of making the python
script Controllers into external module files?
If so could you share this?

Thanks, nice to see the bird is back :)
Dalai
ps.: here Blender always says: "one joystick found" although I have
absolute no joystick on it - Ubuntu 10.4
ps2.: Frankie still doesn't land here. Is there still any code to be
committed for that on your computer?