[Soc-2010-dev] Sculpt - Final Status Report

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 22:32:58 CEST 2010

Due to lots of travel and preparing for to move for school I could not do
much this final week.  Even though it is "pencils down" time I'm gonna take
as much time as I can the rest of the month to tie up any loose ends.

The last thing I did was change now the "layer" brush works.  It is no
longer a brush but a modifier on the behavior of any brush for which it
makes sense (although I may find ways for it to make sense on the ones I
didn't enable it for).

This also fixed a bug in how layers and symmetry worked and added a slider
to control how thick a layer will be.

I have enjoyed my experience working on Blender and with the Blender
developers and community.  You haven't seen the last of me... muahahahaha
(sinester laugher)