[Soc-2010-dev] Saying "Hi"

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 22:15:05 CEST 2010

Hello all. This is Mike, and here are my intro answers:

> svn?
I've been using Subversion somewhat comfortably for a few years.

> OS? compiler?
Most development is on Macintosh, with gcc. I'm comfortable with Linux
also. I've got a WinXP machine with Microsoft's SDK & compilers, only
as a last resort!

> compile blender?
When I learned of BMESH, I casually attempted to compile blender on
Mac with scons. It churned a while, but failed to hunt down the
libraries it needed. I moved on, but now I'll have to try a bit
harder!

> IRC?
No, but I'll let you know when I've got one.

> projects.blender.org?
merwin

> location & time zone?
Hattiesburg, United States, GMT - 5

That's all for now, looking forward to working with you this summer!

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire