[Soc-2010-dev] congratulations and intro

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Tue Apr 27 16:53:22 CEST 2010

Hi Nick,

I will be your mentor on this project. I'm also working in XP/ MSVC
2008. My irc nickname is ben2610. I'm located in Belgium (french part),
so my timezone is CET. What is yours? I'm not so much on irc these days,
so we need to setup a meeting time before we can talk. Later we can use
skype or msn.

Benoit