[Soc-2010-dev] Saying "Hi"

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 23:13:11 CEST 2010

Hello,

My name is Mitchell Stokes and here is a little info on me:

* Have you every used subversion before?

I have used subversion with Blender and other projects I've worked on.

* What OS do you use for development?

I primarily use Windows to develop on.

* What compiler do you use?

I'm currently using MSVC 2008, but I might be looking into getting 2010
soon. It depends how many projects I compile will work with 2010.

* Have you built the blender sources before?

Yes, many times. :)

* Do you have an IRC nickname?

Yup, Moguri.

* What is your p.b.o username? (see above)

Same as my IRC nick, except lowercase: moguri

* Feel free to include any other info you think
it might be useful to share.

I've very excited to get the opportunity to work on Blender via GSoC. :)

Thank you,
Mitchell Stokes