[Soc-2010-dev] congratulations and intro

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:53:25 CEST 2010

Yes I have.  For some reason, It just doesn't mesh with my way of thinking
(yet, I'm too used to Ctrl+Z being for undo), than again, workflow is always
in the eye of the beholder, and I could probably get used to it easily.

Thank you very much for your welcome.

~Leif Andersen

// http://xkcd.com/156/