[Soc-2009-dev] Yukishiro is back

Jingyuan Huang jingyuan.huang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:14:12 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,
Sorry about my long disappearance. I didn't expect to be gone for so long. I
moved back to Shanghai after the Kilimanjaro climb (unfortunately I didn't
get to the summit because of altitude sickness). My newly rented studio
didn't have internet and I had to wait to have it installed (hence I missed
the last meeting), but I'm back, finally!

I guess I will start making a new to-do list for light paint, including a
plan for merging back to 2.5 (if people would like to see it in 2.5). With a
full-time job on my hand this term, it's gonna be more difficult to find
large chunk of time to work on Blender, but I can still keep things going,
just more slowly.

Best Wishes
Jingyuan Huang