[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly status report - 29 May - Aligorith

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:31:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

This week and the next week are still term time, with exams in the weeks
afterwards. However, I'm currently running 1 month ahead of my original
schedule (though I'm sure bugfixing will quickly eat up this time) :)

What's been done in the past few weeks:
- Backend code for evaluation, file IO, and data management
- Basic low-level utilities for manipulation of NLA data written

This past week:
- Started work on setting up framework for UI (encompassing drawing +
editing tools) based on the architecture in place for the other Animation
Editors
- Not much else... it's been a busy week ;)

Over next 2 weeks:
- Implement basic (graphically ugly) UI with primative editing tools
- Use this UI to verify that work so far is all working well
- Necessary bugfixes

(and just a note so that I don't forget) only after this is mostly complete:
- version patching
- fancy + stylish GUI
- more advanced editing tools requested by artists via animsys ML :)