[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report

Arystan Dyussenov arystan.d at gmail.com
Fri May 29 17:05:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

Done really little this week. Me and Chingiz are having plen-air practice
and spending most of our time outside painting. However this practice ends
on June 6th. Things should go faster after practice ends. This week I
discussed a bit with Campbell and Brecht and got directives, started OBJ
exporter conversion.

Next week I will get operators in python working. It seems python operators
don't get context. Will work on that. Discussions via IRC for coordination.
As soon as operators are working properly, can continue with OBJ exporter
conversion.

Generally everything is clear with the task and progress and I'm having no
problems.

Arystan