[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report - Collada module

Sebastian sebastian at opencollada.org
Sun May 24 18:40:08 CEST 2009

Great to hear about that! The most complete examples are the 3ds Max and
Maya converters itself, though they might be difficult in some areas as
they use the specific max/maya APIs, too.

I already started (in my spare time) a native c++ Importer/Exporter for
Blender. I liked the performance of the native VRML/STL/DXF
importer/exporter that are available at
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/exotic.c

They fit in perfectly while implementing a sax based importer or a
stream based exporter.

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to contact me, i'm
happy to support you.

Sebastian