[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report and plan

Jingyuan Huang jingyuan.huang at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:21:22 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,
I didn't do much last week, except for some simple code changes on UI.
I messaged you the change on IRC. In case you didn't get it, you can
review it here:
http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~j23huang/projects/shlight/uichange.txt.
There is no hurry committing it this week, but I may want to commit it
anyway (after code review of course) because of all the merges from
2.5 branch.

I added a thread on blender artists today so I will be collecting
feedbacks and update user specs next week. I also added a new use case
description in response to your concern in my other email.

Next week I will work on the design doc. I'd like to map out the
potential changes for each component. The design doc may not be
complete by the end of the week since I may miss some points here and
there, but it can always be an iterative process for me to improve it.

Best Wishes
Jingyuan Huang