[Soc-2009-dev] lapack library for intel mac

Jingyuan Huang jingyuan.huang at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:16:41 CEST 2009

Hi all,
Like what I said in my previous email, you need lapack to build my
branch. I uploaded lapack libraries for intel macs to
http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~j23huang/tmp/liblapack.tgz. You can
download it and untar it under lib/darwin-8.x.i386. I tested with both
scons and cmake and it should build fine. Please let me know if you
encounter any problems. I usually work in the lab (no macs!) during
the day so I can only get back to you late at night (Eastern time).

liblapack.a is 12MB, which is not small. libblas.a is 1.1 MB. Since
they are quite large, Martin told me not to check them into svn repo
yet. Maybe Ton can take a look at the tarball and decide whether to
put libraries into svn?

Best Wishes
Jingyuan Huang