[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly status report - 19 June - Aligorith

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 02:15:22 CEST 2009

Just a quick update (changes done since I typed this yesterday afternoon):
- Implemented a few more operators implementing some of missing
functionality. Improving the transform code is still on the todo here though
- Finished off more of the evaluation code (transition strips) + fixed bugs
there, so that overall the system is in a more workable state.

Todos:
- Transform code - improved handling of various cases when strips 'collide'
(instead of truncating), and allowing strips to be moved between tracks
- Reinstating display of NLA-mapping when referenced Actions are edited.
Includes showing basic outline of where keyframes in 'Action Line' exist
(NOTE: implementing any keyframe editing tools in NLA editor = NOT A CHANCE)
- Investigate some ways to manage actions outside of NLA Editor - mainly for
setting active actions and switching between several actions.

BTW, I'd now like some help getting the changes of the last few days merged
into my branch from 2.5. :)