[Soc-2009-dev] Early reminder!

Lukas Steiblys imbusy at imbusy.org
Fri Jun 19 12:24:16 CEST 2009

> P.S. How are you guys doing with your documentation/wiki stuff?

I didn't want to document the code, because the architecture wasn't
final. I should be able to do that now since not a lot will probably change.
> a) What did you do in the previous week?

Biggest milestone: managed to display meshes with solid faces using
VBOs. Also, had to move from UK from university halls back to my home
country. That took some time.
> b) What do you plan to do in the following week?

Document my code, fix vertex arrays, continue with other drawing modes.
> d) Do you feel that you are on schedule, ahead of schedule,
> or behind schedule? If you are behind schedule, please let
> us know what we can do together to get things back on track
On schedule.

--
Lukas Steiblys
http://imbusy.org