[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly status report - 19 June - Aligorith

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 05:27:52 CEST 2009

Hi all,

This week I did not get much done as I had exams.

Next week I intend to start working on addressing some of the critical
stumbling-blocks users found during the initial testing phase. This mainly
involves finishing some unfinished code, and also some reviewing of some
design options...

Issues:
- Given the large number of large changes this week in 2.5 (i.e. many files
changed), I'd appreciate if someone could help in doing the branch merging
at some point in the next few days (time to be advised). Last time I did a
merge, it took ages to complete (it was running at sub-dialup speeds despite
being on a modest broadband connection), and even had to be redone as my
computer went into standby half-way through the first attempt.

Joshua