[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Fri Jun 12 19:33:04 CEST 2009

Chingiz Dyussenov wrote:
> This week I've been working on exporting uvs, normals and textures also
> I've fixed multiple object exporting.
>
> Textures are not exported correctly yet. I am going to fix this and add
> export materials.
>
> Next week I want to start coding the basic importer - finally!
>
> Chingiz

Hi guys,

I notice that some of you are deviating from the standard set
of questions. For your reference, they are:

--
a) What you did in the previous week;

b) What you plan to do in the following week;

c) Describe any issues you are having that may
require extra attention;

d) Let us know whether you feel that you are on
schedule, ahead of schedule, or behind schedule. If
you are behind schedule, please let us know what we
can do together to get things back on track.
--

For consistency, I would appreciate if you provided a
clear answer (doesn't have to be a long answer) to

Cheers,
Chris