[Soc-2009-dev] Friday Reports!

Lukas Steiblys imbusy at imbusy.org
Fri Jun 5 14:43:40 CEST 2009

> a) What you did in the previous week;
Basically, nothing. Looked at some code a bit, talked on IRC. I've been
studying for and taking exams.

> b) What you plan to do in the following week;
Take my last exam and get over all the communication problems with my
project.

> c) Describe any issues you are having that may require extra attention;
It was a bit hard to contact my mentor this week with a few questions, but I
hope I'll get through that.

> d) Let us know whether you feel that you are on schedule, ahead of
> schedule, or behind schedule. If you are behind schedule, please let us
> know what we can do together to get things back on track.
Probably behind, but I should get back on track once I learn how to get the
debugger working, start a new library, end my exams and take care of any
doubts about my project with the mentor.