[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report
chingiz.ds at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 21:34:38 CEST 2009
What did I do this week:
* got some complaints from Arystan about textures import code, so I fully
rewrote it, although it's still pretty difficult to understand it
* fixed several bugs: unexpected holes when you import geometry with
triangles, small fixes to textures import/export
* started coding a converter of polygons to triangles and writing the
That is all I did this week - absolutely not satisfying result!
What I am going to do next week:
* finish converter - but I hope I'll make it work before Monday
* maybe start unit conversion - don't know how complex it is
* and of course fixing, fixing, fixing ...
Not sure about what is left.
I am on schedule.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Soc-2009-dev