[Soc-2009-dev] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [21630] branches/soc-2009-kazanbas/config/ linuxcross-config.py: Reverted BF_GETTEXT_LIB in config/linuxcross-config. py to previous value.

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Thu Jul 16 23:20:04 CEST 2009

Arystanbek Dyussenov wrote:
> Revision: 21630
>           http://projects.blender.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php?view=rev&root=bf-blender&revision=21630
> Author:   kazanbas
> Cross-compiling works!

Cool! Great work.

> TODO:
> - make scons copy DLLs to install directory
> - deal with python: which version, what to install, etc.

3.1, as is currently in lib/windows and default for win32-vc, win64-vc
and win32-mingw

> - package up into .msi?

No, not .msi. You can look at the nsis install target. See if you can
coerce this target to work on cross-compile too. This uses the package
from nsis.sf.net. I don't know if it will work properly on Linux though
(the installer creation).

Anyway, I think package creation other than .zip is not interesting for
cross-compilation, as it is not a platform that will be used for release
management.

/Nathan

--

Nathan Letwory