[Soc-2009-dev] Friday Report

Lukas Steiblys imbusy at imbusy.org
Fri Jul 10 19:14:47 CEST 2009

> a) What did you do in the previous week?
Fixed quite a few bugs, made solid mode stable, worked on the case when
running out of memory and as long as my code goes, everything should be ok,
made vertex and weight paint modes work and started polishing the textured
mode in object, vertex and weight paint modes.

> b) What do you plan to do in the following week?
Make the textured mode work perfectly, figure out how sculpt mode works and
why the mesh isn't updated why sculpting.

> c) What issues are you having that might require extra attention?
Ton talked that I need to write some more documentation, but I'm not exactly
sure what he meant. Just benchmarks of old code/new code?

> d) Do you feel that you are on schedule, ahead of schedule, or behind
> schedule? If you are behind schedule, please let us know what we can do
> together to get things back on track.
I think I'm on schedule.