[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly Report
jingyuan.huang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 01:45:16 CEST 2009
== What I did ==
1. Fixed bugs (current bug list:
stabilize the program.
Several bugs have been fixed but need verification. I'm in the middle
of change the preview code.
2. Collect feedback from artists.
I added two feature requests. The first one is easy and can be done
soon. The second one may be pushed further a little bit.
3. Light node stage begins on July 1st.
I started some basic code for light node.
== What I will do ==
1. Finish the preview change
2. Complete the first feature request.
3. Continue light node implementation.
== Issues ==
Windows build on graphicall.org please!
/me pokes Nathan again.
There seems to be a build issue using VS2005? I'm not sure. I need to
start a small Windows project, so tomorrow I can probably spend some
time building Blender on Windows.
Computer Graphics Lab
University of Waterloo
More information about the Soc-2009-dev