[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report

Lukas Steiblys imbusy at imbusy.org
Sat Aug 1 09:32:28 CEST 2009

This week:
Fixed some more stuff in Object mode and started working on Edit mode. Figuring out how to best approach the editmode problem took most of the time and in the end it seems it can't be fully converted to use VBOs without some serious architectural changes. Now I'm streaming the data to the GPU (reuploading every frame).

Next week:
I'll concentrate on editmode.

The schedule:
I think I'm allright since the only things needed to be done are GLSL drawing functions, some editmode stuff and some final optimizations.