[Soc-2009-dev] Google SoC Students/Mentors

Jingyuan Huang jingyuan.huang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:50:19 CEST 2009

Hello,
My name is Jingyuan (and please call me Jing, since it's easier this way).

* Have you every used subversion before?
Yes, but not extensively. I usually use it along with git (git-svn).

* What OS do you use for development?
Ubuntu Hardy and Intrepid (64bit, for development), MacOS Leopard
(only for testing)

* What compiler do you use?
gcc version 4.3.2 (Ubuntu 4.3.2-1ubuntu12)

* Have you built the blender sources before?
Yes, both trunk and 2.5. (almost daily builds, but sometimes I get lazy)

* Do you have an IRC nickname?
yukishiro

* What is your p.b.o username?
yukishiro

* Will you be working from trunk (2.49) or from the 2.5 branch?
Currently my choice is 2.5. I need to confirm with Martin and Ton though.

* Would you like to have your branch now?
Sure. I'd like to start sooner.

Thanks!

Best Wishes
Jingyuan Huang