[Soc-2008-dev] Friday Reports!

Dhanannjay (DJ) Deo dhandeo at gmail.com
Sat May 31 03:18:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

1 friday report for  Automated testing framework for import / export scripts

a) This week

I have a really good news to share. This week I got engaged to my
sweetheart. This is the happiest time of my life so far, but
unfortunately it certainly had some impact on the progress.

Work completed

 - Downloaded specifications of available file formats mainly from wotsit
 - Created wiki page, tested edit access
 - Started with checking out my source branch, and tested commit access.
   (I started with check out rather late, I already had source code,
and marking and extra commenting source code I have done with the
release source code and on my home laptop, and I am away this week
till Sunday meeting. I will have to manually merge those edits before
progressing)
 - Started with .3ds files, ran some tests with print level debuging
to see how the code works in compliance with the specifications.

b) Next Week

- Understand current test suit of Blender, get started with the
skeleton, and test methods to the classes
- Interact with Mentor about my plans and get approval before next meeting

c) Issues
I am not really in the groove yet to face any issues.

d) Schedule
Phase 1 is spans two more weeks, and I am just getting out of
engagement ecstasy and starting to produce measurable output yet.

Friday seems to have come really quickly, I was counting heavily on
the weekend to coverup.

CHEERs n  Regards,

--
Dhanannjay (DJ) Deo

(Vidyaya Amrutam Ashnute, Let us go beyond life and death with the
knowledge of truth)