[Soc-2008-dev] Summer of Code starts tomorrow!

Ian Thompson quornian at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 22:11:18 CEST 2008

Thanks very much. Could I also ask to have a branch created for me and
commit access. My user is quorn.

I guess I also need to contact LetterRip for wiki editing.

I must let you know I still have two finals so the first week will be
slow but from then on... it's on! I also have a holiday booked in July
but I hope to make up for it (either weekends or whatever it takes). I
certainly feel very lucky to be getting paid for this so will give it
my all.

All the best and good luck to everyone involved. Very exciting.

Ian