[Soc-2008-dev] Week 4 report

André Pinto andresusanopinto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 23:56:39 CEST 2008

Last Week
---------------
I added the cut plane and the merge distance options..

Now its possible to:
Project planes over a mesh and having them merging and become a single
cloth piece.

There's still a few problems related with "keptDistance". Points are
projected using ray-tree.. and then moved backward in K units..  that
gives some problems for rays that pass very close (<K) to a face but
do not touch it.

Coming week
In the coming week I'll implement some simple modifiers: bend, taper.
I'll also update the wiki with status of the project.

Issues
---------
None

Schedule