[Soc-2008-dev] Week 4 report

Dhanannjay (DJ) Deo dhandeo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 00:18:00 CEST 2008

Week 4 Report
----------------------

Work done last week
-------------------------------

1) Setup the skeleton for unit testing
2) Started with health tests
3) Did first non-negligible code commit and wiki update

Work planned next week
------------------------------------

1) Complete health and sanity checks (explained in wiki), for
exporters and importers both
2) Complete the propose changes to write functions so that more
information about export tasks can be probed and hence checked against
known values.
3) Any more plans that will come up from the discussions.

Issues
---------
Blender.Save function crashes when .obj format is requested. I will look in
the code / try to do debugging myself, is it a known problem already ?

Schedule

I was supposed to collect sample files for other file formats in last week,
and I am lagging behind in that.
I will do the arrangements in this week, and cover up.

BEST Regards,

--
Dhanannjay (DJ) Deo

(Vidyaya Amrutam Ashnute, Let us go beyond life and death with the knowledge
of truth)