[Soc-2008-dev] Week 4 report

Maxime Curioni maxime.curioni at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:33:13 CEST 2008

Last Week
---------------

I completed the first phase of my project on Monday morning. The details can
be read on my blog (http://maximecurioni.com/gsoc2008/?p=23).

Unfortunately, because of the end of my school term, I have not been able to
work on the project this week. I had originally thought I would have
everything finished for this week but most of my projects got pushed back. I
really need to concentrate my efforts on finishing all of my school work.
The sooner I get that done, the soon I can put all my energies back into the
project.

I apologize for the recent slowdown. I did not handle school and GSoC well
this month and I now really need to make up for it. Thank you for you
understanding.

Coming week
-------------------

I'll mostly be busy finishing my school work. I do not expect realistically
to achieve great progress on the project while I am still in school (until
Friday June 27). If I somehow find some spare time, I'll read source code
related to the Blender Python API and the render layer mechanisms, like I
stated last week.

Issues
---------

None

Schedule

SInce I have finished phase 1 a week later than originally planned, I
updated the official schedule. The release dates are moved back a week.
Phase 2's deadline is a day before GSoC midterm evaluation begin.