[Soc-2008-dev] Week 2 Report

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 05:46:53 CEST 2008

a) Previous week:
Unfortunately I didn't get much of significance done until today. I've
just moved into a new apartment, and it's taken me some time to get
back to normal. However, I've finally gotten my thoughts on design
issues together and emailed Brecht with a fun list of things to
discuss :)

b) Next week:
Figure out those important design issues mentioned above. In
particular, the proper way to integrate sculpting with modifiers and
derivedmeshes.

c) Other:
--

d) Schedule:
Not getting anything done this week obviously puts me back a bit, but

-Nicholas