[Soc-2008-dev] Week 2 report

Dhanannjay (DJ) Deo dhandeo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:46:07 CEST 2008

==  2nd week work,  week ending June 6th ==

* Created rules file for .off and .ply files
* Created the "main" test application in python, and simple exception
classes

== 3rd week Work planned, week ending June 13th ==

* Create rule files (humanly readable) for .obj, .stl and some more formats
(
* Created the "main" test application in python, and simple exception
classes
* Try sanity check (i.e. try exporting int the same format and importing it)

* Plan how to invoke the tests, see that few simple tests pass for off and
ply formats

Issues
=====

* Not exctly an issue, but I want to know more about the automatic test suit
of blender. Is it already implemented for some of the features, How exactly
it is invoked etc.
So that I can integrate it. I will discuss it with mentor, or will send a
request mail to bf-Commiters

Schedule
========

* First phase is going fine

BEST Regards,

--
Dhanannjay (DJ) Deo

(Vidyaya Amrutam Ashnute, Let us go beyond life and death with the knowledge
of truth)