[Soc-2008-dev] Week 7 report

Ian Thompson quornian at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 11 21:31:20 CEST 2008

Week 7 Report
=============

This Week
---------
Most of this week has been spent working on a common module for each
plugin script to use as a base. The scripts now interact well and
provide suggestions for most uses. Classes are still to do as well as
the documentation UI.

Next Week
---------
Commit my changes from the last two weeks and merge from the trunk.
Build a UI for the documentation. Add class support. If time allows,
remove the dependency for a full Python installation by implementing
my own parser. Parse docs for return types and parameters and create a
plugin for completing such function parameters.

Schedule
--------
Still a little behind until I get home on Monday