[Soc-2008-dev] Week 6 report

Ian Thompson quornian at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 4 19:37:55 CEST 2008

Week 6 Report
=============

This Week
---------
Menu scripts can now register a shortcut key combination (or trigger)
which allows them to be invoked from the main event loop. Any valid
combination (or single key) can be used. This system can easily be
extended to other window spaces / script groups if desired.

Been reading about and experimenting with methods to parse external
modules without needing to import. Also collecting common utilities
for text processing and producing a library module for this.

Next Week
---------
Work on the plugin scripts for docs, class member completion, etc. Fix
the issues from last week.

Issues
------
Still away, so internet access is limited but keeping my patches
organised is proving easier than I expected.

Schedule
--------
I'm a little behind at the moment and will be for the next week until
I can get access to a better connection at home. After that I'll be
back on track as soon as possible.