[Soc-2008-dev] Week 11 report

André Pinto andresusanopinto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 22:31:47 CEST 2008

Week 11
=======
This week I have fixed a few bugs, made code a bit more stable and a
api more stable.
Example is bvhutils and bvhtree code that was commited to trunk.

I also comentted several parts of code.. (Genscher made me do it xD)
I have already update part of the wiki..

I also spent quite a long time trying to improve BVHTree.

Next week
=======
I will continue documentation
- initialy do user level documentation
- and then do code documentation.
- make shrinkwrap use openmp (theres currently some bug.. that only
shows up with openmp..
probably related with shared variables that were not suppoed to be shared)

If time and ideas come in.. I might improve some parts of code

Issues
=======
None

Schedule