[Soc-2008-dev] Week 10 report

André Pinto andresusanopinto at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 00:21:30 CEST 2008

Week 9
======

This week
---------
I didnt had a computer or a network connection and there was no work
done except from a correction on the "squash and strech" formula of
simple deform.
Which now I believe to give the expected results. (So all simple
deform functions are working nicely)
I also started trying to make shrinkwrap available as a constraint but
I didnt finished that.

Next week
---------
Make shrinkwrap works as a constraint.
Start documentation.
Fix a bug that shows up on a 64bits arch (I still dont know how to do
this :S ... well probably with Genscher helpping xD)
Make simple deform code more final (probably separate in several modifiers :S)

Issues
------
None

Schedule
--------
I have to recover the time lost this week