[Soc-2008-dev] Google SoC Students/Mentors
andresusanopinto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:39:27 CEST 2008
Hi all :)
* Have you every used CVS or subversion before?
Yes i already used SVN and CVS.. but it was in small projects so we didn't
had to branch or do fancy things with svn.
* What OS do you use for development?
I use Debian GNU Linux
* What compiler do you use?
I usually have my packages from the testing debian repository.. currently
gcc (GCC) 4.2.3 (Debian 4.2.3-3)
* Have you built the blender sources before?
* Do you have an IRC nickname?
and my pbo account is also jaguarandi
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Soc-2008-dev